Welcome to the world of high-standard upholstery fabrics, developed for optimal comfort.
We offer you a combination of contemporary, on trend fabrics with outstanding technical features covered by a 5-year manufacturer’s and seller’s warranty.
Easy stain removal.
Almost all normal household, oil- and protein-based stains (e.g. olive-oil, red wine, coffee, tea, milk, fruit juice, jam…) can be removed by sponge cleaning using water and mild soap.
First take off any excess residue from the spill immediately with a wet cloth or, if necessary, with abundant (luke warm) water. Then clean the stain with a sponge, water and eventually mild soap. Test the detergents in a small inconspicuous area first.
Don’t try to pluck off encrusted soiling as this could damage the pile.
Solvent-based stains (e.g; shoe polish, ink, lipstick, nail polish…) should be taken care of with professional cleaning advise.
Please watch our online video for detailed demonstration.
- Vacuum clean your sofa regularly.
Removable covers and pillow cases are machine-washable at 30°C. Use standard washing powder and softeners. Do not use detergents with chlorine or optical whiteners. Wash separately from other washing.
This fabric is perfectly suitable for drip drying. It has an excellent wicking capacity. It dries the best in an inside but well aerated space. Do not iron.
The modified polyolefin and/or microfilament polyester yarns used, have a high resistance to wear and tear. The right combination of high-tech yarns and Belgian know-how result in this superb woven fabric with excellent abrasion and pilling resistance. To obtain an enhanced and long lasting soft handle, the fabric is processed in a state of the art conditioning machine.
All Easycare-fabrics did not undergo any chemical treatments. They are fully compliant with all Ökotex-100 specifications, are non-carcinogenic and are developed and produced according to the ISO 9001 norms (certified by BQA - BQA_QMS019_C_1998115).
- 5-year manufacturer warranty on all usage and care properties, when used in a residential environment.
WARRANTYBesides the 5-year seller’s guarantee, that covers structural manufacturing defects, we offer for the fabric a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on the following : all usage and care properties of the fabric for private usage, the high durability and the complete easy care.
The manufacturer’s warranty is applicable under the condition that all points listed in the product profile regarding cleaning and care, have been carried out as described.
Claims which result from a flaw in the upholstery fabric will be dealt with promptly and without charge. In this instance the processing of the claim follows due legal process.
CONDITIONSThe guarantees are valid from the original date of purchase of the product. In order to rely on this guarantee, proof of purchase by presenting the original salesinvoice, is required as evidence to the first purchase and all subsequent replacements.
EXCLUSIONSThe guarantees do not cover :
- Products that have been stored or assembled incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered or cleaned with wrong cleaning methods or products;
- Soiling due to insufficient regular care and cleaning;
- Discolouring of the cover caused by other textiles with insufficient colourfastness;
- Pressure marks, flattening/ shading (these are inherent to every chenille fabric);
- Abnormal wear and tear, abnormal bending, cuts or scratches caused by pointed objects and damage caused by pets;
- Damages caused by external factors such as overexposure to the sun, dampness, dust, mites etc ;
- Products that have been placed outdoors or in a humid environment;
- In case of application of additional substances or finishes on the fabric (e.g; anti-stain finish);
- Products that have not been maintained in accordance with the care instructions mentioned above;
- Any products without the original sales invoice.
CLAIM HANDLINGAny claim should be administered via the furniture maker who has fitted the fabric on the furniture.
However, Tessutica NV will be the only party appointed to examine the structural manufacturing defects of the fabric, as alleged by claimant. After examination of the fabric, Tessutica NV will determine in its sole discretion whether the product falls under this guarantee. All decisions by Tessutica NV shall be final.
HOW DOES THIS GUARANTEE SCHEME WORK ?Subject to confirmation that this guarantee shall apply, Tessutica NV shall in its sole discretion either repair or replace a defective product as follows :
- Tessutica NV shall either repair or replace the product with a new one of the same or similar model. No credit will be given to any service charges.
- The guarantee period of the replacement product shall be the balance of the 5 years from the date of the first purchase.
- The product under guarantee must be returned to Tessutica NV at the time of exchange.
- Tessutica NV will arrange for free collection and/or delivery services for the product provided that the collection address is the same as the delivery address and the collection service is rendered at the same time as the delivery. Delivery charges may be applicable and Tessutica NV shall impose such rates of charges and conditions of delivery as it deems fit from time to time.
HOW TO REACH US IF YOU NEED SERVICE ?email@example.com
- These general terms and conditions can be modified by Tessutica NV from time to time and will be applicable 3 months after written notice. Consequently this modified guarantee will not apply on sales made prior to this date.
- Also this guarantee can be cancelled by Tessutica NV at any time giving a 3 months written notice. However such cancellation this will not affect the running guarantees.
- No terms and conditions other than the terms and conditions set forth in this document shall be binding upon Tessutica NV with respect to the subject matter regulated in this document.